Staying Safe With BCG Connect
If there is anything we can do to help, we encourage you to contact any member of our BCG Connect Team without hesitation!
As a responsible company, we are taking internal precautions by implementing the following as per current advisory from the medical community :
- Staff members working from home
- Cleaning and sanitizing all our workspaces
- Consistently washing our hands and using hand sanitizer
- Social distancing
- Sitting at least 6 feet apart in all meetings (We really are!)
- Being transparent and communicative about our health, hygiene, and expectations as a workplace
Here are some valuable resources that we wanted to share with you:
- The Fundraising Talent Podcast (Great topical episodes on how to keep fear from undermining fundraising efforts)
- CDC Updates
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Social Distancing
We will work at overcoming these challenges together.
Please contact us if there’s anything you need.
Charlie Noonan, President